Literary Pieces, Views and Opinions!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Willing Victim


In the midst of mystery, I forgot
To remember the desires of my intuitive destiny
Hiding beneath my self-wounds, I lost,
Ability to pull shattered glass shards from my flesh,
And I wondered all along where you hid,
Beneath the cold dark shadows of the skeleton trees,
Duped I was, by the hidden mystery and their dead fallen leaves,
But I kept thinking,
That the illusion of you would be more than mere mirage,
But was it all I wanted? Did you think the same?
This unspoken dynamics,
Broke upon my soul like battering salt-water against eroding shoreline,
Yet you kept walking along the shore,
Greens mosses, lichens and that smile,
Oh that smile that curled, slowly across your face,
And wrapped itself up in your hair,
That dark-blonde hair of yours,
That lurked beneath your shoulders and those enticing lips,
Drew me into the honey, a willing victim eager for your pleasure.

--Composed together by Jacqueline Terra & Paudel

No comments: